Chocolate chip cookies are good all year round! They make any home smell amazing! I am sure everyone has a happy memory associated with chocolate chip cookies. I know I do. These Keto Milk and White Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies make the perfect treat. They are sweet and that crunch you get from the walnuts makes these cookies even more delicious!
A few key points:
First you want to mix all your dry ingredients before adding melted butter this will help evenly disburse the xanthan gum. Why Xanthan gum helps the cookies from becoming to flat. You can totally leave it out, but remember your cookie will be flatter.
Next you want to melt your butter either on the stove or in the microwave. melted butter helps cookies melt in the oven.
Egg Should be room temp. This helps from having scrambled eggs when you add you egg into butter.
- 1/2 cup ( one stick) of salted melted butter
- 3/4 cup of sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- preheat oven to 360 F
- Melt butter in the microwave (about 15 seconds)
- place melted butter and sweetener in mixing bowl and beat until combined. Add in vanilla and egg and beat on low until combined.
- Add in your dry ingredients and beat until well combined.
- kneed in chocolate chips ( your hands are best for this)
- Use a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop and shape dough into 12 cookies
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until edges are golden brown
- Let cool for 10 minutes! ( VERY IMPORTANT, cookies need to cool or else the will crumble)