Stevia, spice and everything nice. That is a great description of this Vanilla spice cake. the mellow notes of allspice gives you all the warmth of the holidays. And the stevia glaze gives you just the right amount of sweetness. This cake is nice and moist, not crumbly at all. This would be a hit at your holiday dinner table. Leftovers also make a delicious breakfast!
Here’s what you need:
- 8oz of cream cheese, softened at room temp.
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 1/2 cup of Truvia
- 1/4 tsp of allspice
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- 2 TBSP heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease your cake or bundt pan.
- Mix butter and cream until smooth
- Add Truvia, allspice, salt, baking powder, eggs, vanilla, almond flour and mix well
- Pour into pan and bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Once cake is cooled make glaze
- Pour glaze over cake and Enjoy!