Hello friends! I wanted to share this delicious, easy recipe with you! So, last night I was cooking up bacon for the family. Dinner was BLT’s and of course my only option was a lettuce wrapped piece of bacon. Don’t get me wrong I love lettuce wrapped sandwiches. But, I just wanted something different. So, I go to the fridge and saw I had cream, parmesan, and zucchini. Perfect! Just what I needed to make a sauce. Then I remembered there was bacon! OMG! This sauce was too good not to share.
Here is what you need:
4 pieces of bacon
about 1 TBSP bacon drippings
1/2 cup of heavy cream
1/4 cup of parmesan
1/4 tsp minced garlic
salt and pepper
- Cook up your bacon until its nice and crispy.
- Remove bacon from pan and drain most grease reserving about 1 TBSP.
- Chop bacon into little bits. Set Aside.
- Spiralize your zucchini.
- Add zucchini into oil and add your garlic. Cook until softened.
- Remove zucchini from pan and set aside
- Add cream and cheese to the pan and wisk until thick and cheese is melted.
- Add in your crispy bacon and stir.
- Add back in your zucchini and mix well.
Calories 678, Fat 56, Protein 34 and 7 Net carbs