Thanksgiving is right around the corner, do you plan to stay keto? I know it can be tough with all those temptations. But, with keto friendly versions of your favorite foods, you can push through the temptation. That is why I came up with Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Pie using keto friendly Highkey snickerdoodle cookies. Its so delicious you get that smooth pie filling with a nice crunchy crust! I will be making this every year from now on!
Here is what you need:
- 4 packs of Highkey Snickerdoodle cookies.
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 15 oz can of pure pumpkin (make sure not to get pie filling.)
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar Swerve
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 TBSP pumkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Crush cookies into crumbs. I just used rolling pin.
- Microwave butter for 30 seconds until melted.
- Mix butter into cookie crumbs.
- Place cookie/ butter mixture into pie pan and press firmly to form a crust.
- Set crust aside.
- In a bowl mix together pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, cream and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into crust.
- Place in oven and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Until middle is firm.
- Let cool for 1 hour and then place it in the fridge 3 hrs to cool completely