The holidays are coming. Its the most wonderful time of the year…well, not this year for my family it is our first holiday season without my grandpa. It’s going to be so tough for my grandma. But, I want to keep the traditions and memories alive. One thing my grandma and grandpa always made was fudge. Everyone loves it! But, traditional fudge is full of sugar! While I plan on still making traditional fudge for my family, I have a yummy Keto fudge recipe that is just as good.
Here is what you need:
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 2 TBSP of butter
- 1/3 cup confectioners sweetener
- 1 cup Lilly’s milk chocolate chips
- Place heavy cream and butter in a large skillet and bring to a soft boil.
- Once boiling add your powdered sweetener
- Keep stirring to prevent scorching. You want the cream to reduce by 1/2. This should take about 15-20 minutes
- Once cream mixture is thick add in your chocolate chips.
- Remove from heat an stir until all chocolate chips are melted.
- Add mixture to a parchment lined 8×8 pan.
- Place in the fridge for about 2 hours until fudge is nice and firm
- cut into 16 pieces and enjoy!
Macros: Calories 116, Fat 12, Carbs 3