Hashbrowns are an eggs best friend. But, your typical hashbrown is so high in carbs and are not good source fuel for the Keto diet. Cauliflower is here to the rescue! What can’t this veggie do? Riced Cauliflower gives this recipe that hash brown feel, and guess what you don’t even need to grate it yourself!
What you need:
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup of cauliflower
season to taste
this recipe is for one hash brown but you can definitely make this in a bigger batch!
- Make sure your mini waffle maker is hot and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Add 1/4 of cheese to bottom of waffle maker
- Add the 1/4 cup of cauliflower and add remaining cheese on top of the cauliflower.
- let cook for about 6-7 minutes making sure everything sticks together.
- Serve with your favorite breakfast or brunch items or even use this in a breakfast burrito or in place of bread.