Hey guys! Its that time of year. The leaves are changing and the weathers getting cooler. With the holidays approaching I thought I would share a super easy keto treat recipe. Not only is this recipe easy to make it makes a great little treat to give out around the holidays. Its also very versatile. You could always omit the chocolate and add pumpkin pie flavoring to to the candy mixture and drizzle with Lilli’s white chocolate or even their pumpkin spice flavored chocolate chips. Yum!
Here is what you need:
-1 stick of butter
-1/2 cup of granulated sweetener
-1/2 cup swerve brown sugar
-1 tsp vanilla
-16oz bag of walnuts
-about 2 TBSP of lilli’s
- Melt butter in frying pan until it is completely melted.
- Add in you sweeteners and stir until smooth.
- Once mixture gets bubbly add in your vanilla extract.
- stir and simmer for about 10 minutes or until mixture is nice an thick
- Now you add the entire bag of walnuts. Stir and be sure to coat all the nuts.
- Place mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet in an even layer.
- Heat up chocolate chips at 30 second intervals until completely melty.
- Drizzle chocolate over nuts and then place into the fridge for approximately 2 hour.
- Break into chunks and enjoy!